Hansen Business Advisory helps privately held business owners navigate the challenges of selling their business.
The ideal client
Hansen Business Advisory clients care about the HOW — not just the how much. An HBA client sees more than just a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow; they see a family of dedicated employees, loyal customers and vendors. They see their legacy. HBA is a trusted M&A advisor for privately held businesses, usually with revenues greater than $3m annually.
Sign up to stay in touch with Hansen Business Advisory. Quarterly updates keep you informed on what’s happening in the M&A marketplace.
Am I ready to sell?
Are you thinking about selling your business now or in the future? If yes, you may want to take our brief QUIZ to see how “ready” you are. Selling a business is a process not an event and like any process you need to follow certain steps to achieve your goal. Let’s see how ready you are…. and if you are not as ready as you thought, that’s ok, we can help.
HBA’S services include pre-sale consulting, valuations, exit planning and pricing. READ MORE
Meet Bryce Hansen,
AM I READY TO SELL?
- Do you and your Spouse have a plan for life after selling the company?
- If you do not show up to the office for the next two weeks, will it succeed without you?
- Will the proceeds from the sale be sufficient enough for your financial plans?
- Has there been growth and profitability for at least the last 3 years?
- Is the business’ Financial house in order?
Is my business saleable?
- Does the business produce positive cash flow beyond a reasonable salary for the chief executive?
- Will the business run without you?
- Does the business meet or exceed average KPIs for the industry?
- Is there diversity in your supplier and customer base?
- Is your business “attractive” to an outsider?
If your answers to most of the questions above are Yes, well done! If you are like most business owners, there are probably a few “No’s” in there. It would be good for your to speak with Hansen Business Advisory to learn more about what it takes to sell a business.
Should I sell it myself?
- Do you know what your business is worth?
- Have you ever sold a business before?
- Do you know what is involved in selling a business?
- Are you capable of running the business and quarterbacking the sales process with either slipping?
- Are you comfortable not hiring a professional when entering an area of unfamiliarity?
If your answers to all of the questions above are Yes, you may be suited for selling your business yourself. If you are like most business owners, there are probably a few “No’s” in there. You know how to run your business, but not how to sell it. It would be good for you to speak with Hansen Business Advisory to learn why you should hire an M&A Advisor to sell your business.